Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 08:32:34, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> In the backport's NEW queue I see some of our owncloud related
> packages. Great!!! \o/

Thanks for the efforts so far, all of them were accepted. There are only a few
packages left now:

php-symfony-routing
aws-sdk-for-php
twitter-bootstrap

and their build-dependencies:

less.js
pear-channels

I tested the building of the packages locally. Everything works out fine
without modifikations.

It would be very nice, if someone could upload them.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Kroener              ooo       /|    |\