Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Hi again,

On  Mi 18 Dez 2013 08:51:38 CET, Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi Gunnar,

On  Mi 11 Dez 2013 19:44:06 CET, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

Ummh, so... Here I am scratching my head.

In the backport's NEW queue I see some of our owncloud related
packages. Great!!! \o/

Thanks for the efforts so far, all of them were accepted. There are only a few
packages left now:

php-symfony-routing
aws-sdk-for-php
twitter-bootstrap

Where are you putting your changes? I did not find them in the team's
Git repositories.

I don't remember twitter-bootstrap being a build-dependency of any
packages in the chain. Are you sure it's needed?

and their build-dependencies:

less.js
pear-channels

I tested the building of the packages locally. Everything works out fine
without modifikations.

It would be very nice, if someone could upload them.

Great — Please tell me where to grab them. Yes, one of the points I
had missing was to use pear-channels instead of pear-aws-channel,
which I had ready :)

my employer also reminded me on getting owncloud installed finally. I still want to avoid a tarball installation. So...

Could you give me a quick notice about what you have done so far and shove over some of the remaining workload to me?

E.g. less.js sounds like my task, maybe also twitter-bootstrap.

Please ping me quickly on this.

After a little while of backporting, I have the complete set of packages available now and they are appropriate for upload to wheezy-backports.

To get this issue off the table, I will push my packages to the NEW queue=..

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM