Re: pygments-1.6 backports

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for your answer. Next time I will ask the maintainer directly ;)

So I guess I will just wait Piotr's answer here.

Regards,
Colin Duquesnoy

2013/12/17 Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org>
Hi colin (2013.12.11_21:40:17_+0200)
> First excuse me if I am taking the wrong approach, I really don't know
> what is the right procedure for requesting a backport.

Asking the maintainer if they're interested in backporting it is usually
a good start (they know the package best).

In this case, I asked piotr on IRC. He said that he saw this e-mail, and just
hasn't had time to do it.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera