Re: libreoffice: US Letter selected when A4 present in /etc/papersize

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 02:48:44PM +0200, A Bug Reporter wrote:
>  Just because _you_ didn't have to do anything doesn't mean it works
>  everywhere. Please, get a clue.

Please get a discussion style.

>  Your conclusions are completely wrong. libpaper-utils was not the
>  work-around solution to this problem as I said that I already had it installed. The workaround was specifying a4

I didn't conclude anything, I just pointed something out.

>  Regarding your comments regarding my listed name: that's just ad hominem, which means you are out of arguments, which only shows your weakness.

Ak, and "get a clue" isn't. Ah, right. And just because a program
behaves differently it isn't neccessarily "crap".

Other programs have other config options etc. There's a _problem_
*somewhere* here (I bet that something overrides A4 after paperconf
found it out - probably the PPD or something else - but as you don't want
to discuss the bug but more like to flame....

Really, I will stop here now.

Regards,

Rene