Re: libreoffice: US Letter selected when A4 present in /etc/papersize

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 09:52:01AM +0200, A Bug Reporter wrote:
> LibreOffice by default selects US Letter to be the format to use for printing. Every other program selects A4 correctly as configured in /etc/papersize. The problem is that there needs to be a system-wide method of selecting a default paper size and a user-specific method such that users can override system settings when they want.

Apparently LO "lost" the cals to paperconf and thus lost reading papersize.

That said, it still works for me; it uses A4 here (probably set by the PPD/via CUPS),
and if that doesn't help for you there's:

; PPD_PageSize: the default page size to use. If a specific printer does
;         not support this page size its default is used instead.
;         possible values: A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, B6,
;                          Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Tabloid,
;                          Ledger, AnsiC, AnsiD, ARCHA, ARCHB, ARCHC,
;                          ARCHD, ARCHE, EnvMonarch, EnvC4, EnvC5, EnvC6,
;                          Env10, EnvC65, Folio
;         if key is absent the default value is driver specific
; PPD_PageSize=A4

in psprint.conf.

Regards,

Rene