Re: backports kernel: support for t430s laptop in backports?

Harald Dunkel <harald.dunkel@aixigo.de> (05/12/2012):
> I have upgraded the xorg stuff (including xserver-*-intel)
> to the most recent version from backports, but this didn't
> help. Still no beamer output :-(.
>
> Since this version is already 1 year old, I wonder if it would
> be possible to backport Wheezy's current xorg packages?

(I'm probably biased as X maintainer, X backporter, and release
assistant but anyway…)

Spending time on backporting a full X stack at this point of the
release cycle looks way less interesting than checking what happens
with wheezy, possibly fixing buggy parts.

Mraw,
KiBi.