Re: Ikiwiki backport

On 10/23/2012 10:43 AM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> so [the ikiwiki backport] looks good to me.  I've signed it and uploaded it to backports-master.
>
> It should show up in NEW [0] shortly.

Unfortunately, it looks like the backports keyring doesn't have the
latest version of my OpenPGP key:

 https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports-changes/2012/10/msg00361.html

that suggests that my OpenPGP key expired back in May.

However, my key has never expired -- an updated self-sig was pushed to
the keyservers (both within debian and the global keyserver network)
well before May 31st.

I'd like to get that key refreshed in the backports keyring.  What
should i do?  How should i (and other developers) deal with keyring
refreshes in the future?

	--dkg