Re: Ikiwiki backport

On 10/18/2012 06:14 PM, Nat Meysenburg wrote:
> New files have been uploaded and are available at:
>
> http://nat.mayfirst.org/ikiwiki-squeeze-backport/

this package looks good to me.  my only question is whether it being so
similar to the wheezy package is a problem.  It looks like the wheezy
package happens to be installable directly on squeeze.

I like the idea of uploading the squeeze-backports package as an
indicator that it has been reviewed and is believed to work fine on
squeeze, even though it does not differ in any significant way from the
wheezy package.

Is this acceptable to the backports folks though, or would you prefer
that we just encourage debian users to install and track ikiwiki from
the wheezy repository directly?

	--dkg