Re: Ikiwiki backport

On 10/19/2012 09:31 AM, Nat Meysenburg wrote:
> Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> writes:
>> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>>> I like the idea of uploading the squeeze-backports package as an
>>> indicator that it has been reviewed and is believed to work fine on
>>> squeeze, even though it does not differ in any significant way from the
>>> wheezy package.
>> Nowadays I think similarly.
>
> I tend to agree, which is why I'm proposing this for backports.

sounds reasonable to me, as does your desired feature.

It looks like the new ikiwiki package has two build-dependencies that
need to be satisfied by squeeze-backports:

 * debhelper >= 9
 * libtext-markdown-discount-perl (not in squeeze at all, already in
squeeze-backports)

so it looks good to me.  I've signed it and uploaded it to backports-master.

It should show up in NEW [0] shortly.

Thanks, Nat!  Please give a poke on-list here if the squeeze-backports
ikiwiki package needs updating (e.g. security vulnerabilities or a new
version moves into wheezy for some reason) and you've got the new
package ready for sponsoring.

all the best,

	--dkg

[0] http://backports-master.debian.org/dak/new.html