Re: please test LO 3.5 backport (was: Re: Tips for libreoffice backporting)

I found a bug, but not in the Debian Package.
The tooltip texts on the toolbars doesn't work. But, again, this is not
related to the package.

The backport works fine upgrading from 3.4.x.

Anyways, ignoring the missing tooltip texts, the overall result is a
very good packages.

If you define unistallability of -java-common (which is required by

--
Atte. Félix Arreola Rodríguez,
Firmado con GPG, llave 1E249EE4