Re: Please do NOT upload packages with newer versions than in wheezy to squeeze-backports

Hi!

Am 24.08.2012 10:55, schrieb Gerfried Fuchs:

[..]
> P.S.: We already have three packages in this state and we'll have to
>       figure out what to do about it ...
>       <http://backports-master.debian.org/squeeze-backports/newer/>

Regarding nagvis: It's a pebkac introduced false positive.  The package
in backports is a wrongly versioned backport of the package in
wheezy/sid.  It should have gotten the version 1:1.6.6+dfsg.1-2~bpo60+1
(instead of -3~bpo60+1).

Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards,
  Alexander