Please do NOT upload packages with newer versions than in wheezy to squeeze-backports

        Hi!

 I know, the freeze and stuff.  But please do NOT upload newer versions
than what is available in wheezy to squeeze-backports.  There are always
exceptions to this rule, but if you plan to do so you should also check
*prior* to your upload with the release team whether a freeze exception
for your package will be granted, so we don't end with newer packages in
squeeze-backports than what will be available in wheezy once it gets
released.

 Thanks for your cooperation,
Rhonda
P.S.: We already have three packages in this state and we'll have to
      figure out what to do about it ...
      <http://backports-master.debian.org/squeeze-backports/newer/>