Re: failed mips build of conky 1.9.0-2~bpo60+1

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Debian buildds
<noreply@buildd.debian.org> wrote:
>  * Source package: conky
>  * Version: 1.9.0-2~bpo60+1
>  * Architecture: mips
>  * State: failed
>  * Suite: squeeze-backports
>  * Builder: ball.debian.org
>  * Build log: https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=conky&arch=mips&ver=1.9.0-2%7Ebpo60%2B1&stamp=1341175487&file=log
>
> Please note that these notifications do not necessarily mean bug reports
> in your package but could also be caused by other packages, temporary
> uninstallabilities and arch-specific breakages.  A look at the build log
> despite this disclaimer would be appreciated however.

I've already asked for a giveback through debian-wb-team@l.d.o last
week [1], but I haven't received a single reply yet. Just to make sure
I'm doing the right thing here...am I supposed to contact the
wanna-build team to request a re-build of a package in backports, or
should I have just contacted debian-backports@l.d.o in the first
place?

Regards,
Vincent