Re: dpkg backport in NEW

On 01/23/2012 03:36 PM, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Thomas Goirand schrieb am Monday, den 23. January 2012:
>> Yes, I did forgot to
>> check the new queue in backports
> You can also use your brain. Sorry. I do not just accept potentially harmful
> packages just because people don't use their brain.

Alexander, I have been polite. I wish you were too.

I have a brain, I use it, read this list, know what's going on, and I
have found my mistake ALONE, and I will correct my package. But now, do
you expect 100% of all (non-DD) contributors to know what's going on in
backports.d.o as well, and read all the Debian lists?

It doesn't feel good at all to read this kind of reactions for trying to
improve Debian... It really doesn't.

Not happily,

Thomas