Re: dpkg backport in NEW

Hi,

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >  unfortunately I haven't found the timeframe yet that I would like to
> > put onto a package that central and with bigger changes than usual.
> > Have you uploaded the package somewhere else for others to take a look
> > at so feedback can be seeked also by a more broader audience?
>
> Not yet. I just did so:
> http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/packages/dpkg_1.16.1.1~bpo60+2_i386.changes
> http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/packages/dpkg_1.16.1.1~bpo60+2.dsc

Did anyone try to build backports with this version of dpkg-dev ?

We're on a dead lock because some people are waiting for this backport and
Alexander is waiting until someone gives some feedback on this package
before processing it out of the NEW queue where it's sitting.

:-(

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer