Re: backport request: live-build

On 10/13/2011 02:09 AM, Andres Cimmarusti wrote:
> I would think this package is quite useful to have as a backport.

we usually provide our own backports at live.debian.net/debian/, which
is automatic and which is integrated into live-build.

using debian-backports for that is, for us, inconvenient as it's to
slow: for backports, we do want to keep all live-* packages at the sid
version and in sync regardless it's migration state, which is in
conflict with backports.d.o policy.

oiow, thanks, but we're not interested in maintaining backports of
live-* at backports.d.o ourselfs nor would we recommend putting them there.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net