backport request: live-build

Dear all,

The Debian live manual recommends you use the latest version of
live-build to build your images. This requirement is not readily
possible on a Debian stable system. This can get especially tricky
when trying to generate a live image of testing or unstable.

Just today my updated live image of testing failed to boot, while last
week it worked just fine on the same computer.

I would think this package is quite useful to have as a backport. I
feel one shouldn't need to be running testing or unstable to be able
to create a live image of them.

Thanks,

Andres

PS: I have made no attempt to backport it myself. I thought I would
hear from the experts first