Dependency issue with ocfs2-tools-pacemaker 1.6.3-1~bpo60+1

Hi.

The recent updates to pacemaker in backports have been causing me some grief. Having trouble installing ocfs2-tools-pacemaker which has a dependency conflict with pacemaker. pacemaker depends on libstonithd1 while ocfs2-tools-pacemaker depends on libstonithd0. libstonithd1 conflicts with libstonithd0.

I am on amd64 arch. The problem seems to be ocfs2-tools-pacemaker depending on libstonithd0 for this architecture. i386 doesn't look like it would have the same issue. The problem looks fixed in sid. What are the chances of getting a fixed version into backports, or should I move back to i386 for this project?

--
Regards,

Dinesh Pannu

Technical Lead

pieNETWORKS
Emaildinesh@pienetworks.com
PH Aus 1300 552 888
PH NZ 0800 743 638
PH Int +618 9444 9088
Address 75 Collingwood St
Osborne Park
WA, 6017

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately advise us by return e-mail noc@pienetworks.com and delete the email document without making a copy.