How can I configure debian/rules binary to build only : libxml2 and libxml2-dev package ?

Hi,

I would like to backport libxml2 2.7.8.dfsg-2+squeeze1 to Debian Lenny.

I've already backported some package in the past, but this package (libxml2) contain also python-lxml :(

This is the list of all package contained in libxml2 debian source package :

* libxml2
* libxml2-utils
* libxml2-dev
* libxml2-dbg
* libxml2-doc
* python-libxml2
* python-libxml2-dbg

I use fakeroot debian/rules binary to build the Debian package.

How can I configure debian/rules binary to build only : libxml2 and libxml2-dev package ?

Thanks for your help,
Stephane
--
Stéphane Klein <stephane@harobed.org>