[ansgar@debian.org: Accepted clive 2.2.13-5+squeeze1 (source all)]

Hi,
is there already a policy in place for packages in squeeze-updates fixing
bugs which are also present in lenny-backports?

Currently that would be the case for clive:

----- Forwarded message from Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org> -----
 clive (2.2.13-5+squeeze1) stable; urgency=low
 .
   * Adapt for youtube.com changes. (Closes: #616575)
     + new patch: 0001-Youtube-Fix-video-ID-parsing-10.patch
   * debian/rules: Set CLIVE_CACHE when running tests to avoid build failure
     when $HOME is not writable.
----- End forwarded message -----

Should such things be fixed in lenny-backports at all?
When should such fixes be uploaded? When they're uploaded and accepted
for stable or only when they're part of a point release?

I currently have a chroot around so I could build and upload it. But
be aware that I will not uphold this offer for the next twelve month.
If anyone cares about clive for lenny-backports, I currently do not
but I feel some obligation to support it as long as possible, feel free
to jump in.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.