Re: RFS: subversion (updated package) [lenny-backports, 1.6.12dfsg-5~bpo50+1]

[ Please replace <Uploader> with your name and send the text as a
  gpg inline signed mail to debian-backports-announce@lists.debian.org. ]

Subject: [BSA-026] Security Update for subversion

<Uploader> uploaded new packages for subversion which fixed the
following security problems:

CVE-2011-0715
  Subversion's mod_dav_svn Apache HTTPD server module will dereference
  a NULL pointer if a lock token is sent in a HTTP request by a
  Subversion client which has not authenticated to the server.
  http://subversion.apache.org/security/CVE-2011-0715-advisory.txt

For the lenny-backports distribution the problems have been fixed in
version 1.6.12dfsg-5~bpo50+1.

For the stable distribution (squeeze) the problems have been fixed in
version 1.6.12dfsg-5.

For the unstable distribution (sid) the problems have been fixed in
version 1.6.16dfsg-1. This version is expected to be migrated to the
testing distribution (wheezy) shortly.

If you don't use pinning (see [1]) you have to update the package
manually via "apt-get -t lenny-backports install <packagelist>" with
the packagelist of your installed packages affected by this update.
[1] <http://backports.debian.org/Instructions>

We recommend to pin (in /etc/apt/preferences) the backports repository to
200 so that new versions of installed  backports will be installed
automatically.

  Package: *
  Pin: release a=lenny-backports
  Pin-Priority: 200