RFS: subversion (updated package) [lenny-backports, 1.6.12dfsg-5~bpo50+1]

Dear mentors and backporters,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.6.12dfsg-5~bpo50+1
of my existing backport of package "subversion".

The new version addresses the following issues, please see also the
attached BSA draft notice:

CVE-2011-0715
  Subversion's mod_dav_svn Apache HTTPD server module will dereference
  a NULL pointer if a lock token is sent in a HTTP request by a
  Subversion client which has not authenticated to the server.
  http://subversion.apache.org/security/CVE-2011-0715-advisory.txt

It builds these binary packages:
libapache2-svn - Subversion server modules for Apache
libsvn-dev - Development files for Subversion libraries
libsvn-doc - Developer documentation for libsvn
libsvn-java - Java bindings for Subversion
libsvn-perl - Perl bindings for Subversion
libsvn-ruby - Ruby bindings for Subversion (dummy package)
libsvn-ruby1.8 - Ruby bindings for Subversion
libsvn1    - Shared libraries used by Subversion
python-subversion - Python bindings for Subversion
subversion - Advanced version control system
subversion-tools - Assorted tools related to Subversion

The source package and binaries packages for i386 can be found on
ftp.elego.de:
- - dget
ftp://ftp.elego.de/pub/packages/lenny-backports/subversion_1.6.12dfsg-5~bpo50+1.dsc

Also, the source package should eventually become available on
mentors.debian.net:
- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- - dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/subversion/subversion_1.6.12dfsg-5~bpo50+1.dsc

Version Control System:
- - VCS: svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-subversion/src/lenny-backports-1.6.x/
- - VCS browser:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-subversion/src/lenny-backports-1.6.x/

Kind regards

- --
Michael Diers, elego Software Solutions GmbH, http://www.elego.de

[ A BSA number request for this security update is pending
  with team@backports.debian.org. Please replace XXX by the
  number that is eventually assigned. Also please replace
  the placeholder <Uploader> with your name. ]

Subject: [BSA-XXX] Security Update for subversion

<Uploader> uploaded new packages for subversion which fixed the
following security problems:

CVE-2011-0715
  Subversion's mod_dav_svn Apache HTTPD server module will dereference
  a NULL pointer if a lock token is sent in a HTTP request by a
  Subversion client which has not authenticated to the server.
  http://subversion.apache.org/security/CVE-2011-0715-advisory.txt

For the lenny-backports distribution the problems have been fixed in
version 1.6.12dfsg-5~bpo50+1.

For the stable distribution (squeeze) the problems have been fixed in
version 1.6.12dfsg-5.

For the unstable distribution (sid) the problems have been fixed in
version 1.6.16dfsg-1. This version is expected to be migrated to the
testing distribution (wheezy) shortly.

If you don't use pinning (see [1]) you have to update the package
manually via "apt-get -t lenny-backports install <packagelist>" with
the packagelist of your installed packages affected by this update.
[1] <http://backports.debian.org/Instructions>

We recommend to pin (in /etc/apt/preferences) the backports repository to
200 so that new versions of installed  backports will be installed
automatically.

  Package: *
  Pin: release a=lenny-backports
  Pin-Priority: 200