Re: Missing Public Key instruction.

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:45:56 +0200
Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> wrote:

> Erez Zarum schrieb am Tuesday, den 07. September 2010:
>

> > I always used the web to retrieve the gnupg key
> > (http://backports.org/debian/archive.key), now it's unavailable.
> >
> > I use it because sometimes retrieving the key from subkeys is very
> > slow and even not responding, There is also a missing section about
> > it in "Instructions"
> No it isn't. We use the debian ftpmaster key which is already installed in
> your system.
>
> > Another note, in "Instructions" there's a typo in "Subscribe to
> > secruritry announce mailing list"
> Thanks, I'll fix it later.
>
> Thanks
> Alex

Hello Alexander,

It's strange, as while doing an "apt-get update" this night, apt complained about the missing key... installing the package mentionned in my previous post solved the problem

Cheers,

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA