Re: Missing Public Key instruction.

On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:43:38 +0300
Erez Zarum <erez@icinga.org.il> wrote:

> I always used the web to retrieve the gnupg key
> (http://backports.org/debian/archive.key), now it's unavailable.
>
> I use it because sometimes retrieving the key from subkeys is very slow
> and even not responding, There is also a missing section about it in
> "Instructions"
>
> Another note, in "Instructions" there's a typo in "Subscribe to
> secruritry announce mailing list"
>

> Erez.

Hello,

Following the old documentation[1], you can install the key like this :
apt-get install debian-backports-keyring

But it should be on the new doc, that's sure.

Cheers,

C.

[1] http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=instructions

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA