Iceweasel keeps busy cursor at startup

Hello,

After updating Iceweasel package from backports I have noted that when
launching the program from taskbar icon, Iceweasel opens fine but mouse
cursor keeps the busy status (round ball) until a few secons, even though
the program has been fully started.

But if I launch the program from a GNOME terminal ("iceweasel") that does
not happen, and cursor gets the right status (pointer) with no delay.

Any hint on this would be great.

P.S. Please, note that this message was first sent to "debian-user"
mailing list to see if someone else was facing the same issue (full
thread is available here¹). As it seems some people is affected, I better
post the question here, FYR.

¹http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2010/03/msg01939.html

Greetings,

--