Iceweasel (from backports) keeps busy cursor at startup

Hello,

I have udpated -in one of my testing computers running Lenny/GNOME-
Iceweasel package from backports (now featuring 3.5.8). So far so good :-)

But I have noted that when launching the program from taskbar icon
(associated command "iceweasel %u") Iceweasel opens fine but mouse cursor
keeps the busy status (round ball) until a few secons, even though the
program has been fully started.

But if I launch the program from a GNOME terminal ("iceweasel") that does
not happen, and cursor gets the right status (pointer) with no delay.

Is someone seeing that behavior or it's just me?

If yes, I could report it to the backport's guys. If not, something went
wrong at my side and any hints would be great :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón