[bug-report] openoffice.org-impress sqrt display problem on full screen

Hi,

I'm using ooimpress (penoffice.org-impress 3.2.1-6~bpo50+1+b1) from
lenny-backports on amd64 platform and having a problem of sqrt (square
root) being displayed incorrectly in a full screen (slide show) mode. I
discussed this in OOo's forum including screen shots of the problem,

"http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31761&sid=2b3cecca13a559fcb0b6cacecc4bfa48";

As can be seen there, I did not get this problem on OOo's own build
(3.2.1) nor on a regular Debian package (ver 2.4), so this should be
unique to a bnackports package. I'd appreciate if you could resolve this
problem soon.

..... Shige