Re: Cross compiling libsoup2.4

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:02:15 +0200
Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> wrote:

Hi Rhonda,

>  lenny has only 2.16.6 of glib, did you enable lenny-backports in your
> i386 build environment? Otherwise it won't be able to pull in the proper
> package. Also, are the Build-Depends on libglib set versioned so it
> would pull in the package from lenny-backports?

Yeah, i got first glib and gtk from backports before to try to build libsoup2.4.
As I was saying, with amd64 there's no problem, it compiles fine.
I suppose the error is elsewhere, maybe in the way i'm crossbuilding?
I didn't actually create a build environment...what i do, also for other packages
is basically, dpkg-buildpackage -ai386 -kmykey -rfakeroot

Thanks for your reply

regards,
S.