Re: linux-kbuild-2.6.32

I actually liked backports as a user-friendly solution for new-to-linux friends to give them a bit
more up to date system.  I have actually learned a lot from this list and have now created several
backports for my friends/family who are now using linux, so I hate to bash it, but these guys are
correct. I am an advanced user/developer who could deal with the multi-repo scenario and any
problems with it, but I decided if I was going to deal with it then I just upgraded to testing.
Backports, should provide a complete package set, to help out, especially if linux adoption is going
to continue to head toward mainstream. Even with my brief time learning from you all, it tended to
be a developers channel and not a users which I believe is who you are trying to reach?  My
apologies again, as I still recommend your site when appropriate.

Just my two-cents,

Jared