RE: linux-kbuild-2.6.32

There used to be a bug report for this but I think the answer was that packages that can be used without porting will not be added to backports or so. I personally think this is not the way it should be, but for the time being it is sufficient to just download the linux-kbuild-2.6.32 package from testing and install it.

Best regards,
Reiner.