Re: backports and preseed and apt-proxy

Hi!

Martin Schulte schrieb:

i use preseed-files to install debian-lenny on several clients. I chose the gnome-desktop-enviroment. Is it possible to install openoffice3 from the backports directly with this method?

I use the following in my preseed file to automatically install the openoffice backports:

================
# aktiviere backports.org
d-i apt-setup/local0/repository string \
http://www.backports.org/debian lenny-backports main contrib non-free
d-i apt-setup/local0/comment string Backports fuer Lenny
d-i apt-setup/local0/source boolean false
d-i apt-setup/local0/key string http://backports.org/debian/archive.key

# Folgende Pakete sollen dazu installiert werden
d-i pkgsel/include string openoffice.org/lenny-backports \
        openoffice.org-gnome/lenny-backports \
	openoffice.org-kde/lenny-backports

Best regards,
  Alexander