Re: backports and preseed and apt-proxy

Hi again!

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl schrieb:

I use the following in my preseed file to automatically install the openoffice backports:

d-i apt-setup/local0/key string http://backports.org/debian/archive.key

While that works, it's quite pointless, as you won't notice if you download a faked key.

So (for now) the better solution seems to be to download and verify the key before create the boot image, put it on the install media and then use the entry above with a "file:/"-URL. (e.g. file:///hd-media/archive.key for usb-media). Haven't tested that yet, but it should work ;)

Best regards,
  Alexander