Re: no i386 build for xfce4

Hi Andres, Shan-Bin,

Cc'ed to Shan-Bin who is lxmusic package maintainer.

Thanks Andres for this notice. The lxde meta-package in backports.org is
currently uninstallable, we need to get lxmusic backport from squeeze to
solve this problem nicely.

Shan-Bin, would you like to do this backport ASAP? I'd love sponsor the
upload for you.

Kindly reagrds,

-Andrew