Re: Ekiga

That would be great!...I tried backporting ekiga 3.2x myself, but failed....mainly I gave up because there were so many dependencies to backport!. I've been looking forever for an alternative to skype....ekiga in lenny doesn't cut it and qutecom is not yet in lenny and it's also a pain to backport.

Thanks

Andres

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Matt Taggart <taggart@debian.org> wrote:
> Add to the wishlist... Ekiga 3.2.6-1.  Just got a new uvc-compatible webcam,
> but I've found that
> v2.x.y in Lenny is not good enough, need a 3.x.y for it to work.  Would be a
> good addition to go
> with the large webcam additions in the 2.6.30+ kernel currently on bpo. THANK
> S!

I backported 3.0 a while back and it works with my uvc cam, but I didn't
upload it because 3.2 had just been released. I've been meaning to get back
to it but haven't had a chance. I'll give it a try tonight. IIRC there were
a bunch of depends I had to backport too...

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org