Re: redmine backport not installable

On Wednesday, 28. October 2009, Jan Wagner wrote:
> Hi Karsten,
>
> On Wednesday, 28. October 2009, Karsten Heymann wrote:
> >   The following packages have unmet dependencies:
> >     redmine: Depends: libjs-prototype (>= 1.6.1) but 1.6.0.2-4 is to be
> >  installed Depends: libjs-scriptaculous (>= 1.8.2) but it is not going to
> >  be installed E: Broken packages
> >
> > Am I supposed to install prototype and scriptaculous directly from
> > squeeze or will they be added to the backports repository later?
>
> thanks for you mail. I failed at this point and didn't upload the packages
>  to backports, but did have them in my local reposority. So my dependencies
>  was available at my testing. I'm working on the issue that this hopefully
>  will not happen again.

Anyways .. you can fetch the packages from
http://ftp.cyconet.org/debian/archive/bpo/scriptaculous/1.8.2-2~bpo50+1/ and
http://ftp.cyconet.org/debian/archive/bpo/prototypejs/1.6.1-1~bpo50+1/ if you
need them urgent. Otherwise we need to wait until the leave NEW.

With kind regards, Jan.
--
Never write mail to <waja@spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!