Re: redmine backport not installable

Hi Karsten,

On Wednesday, 28. October 2009, Karsten Heymann wrote:
>   The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>     redmine: Depends: libjs-prototype (>= 1.6.1) but is to be
>  installed Depends: libjs-scriptaculous (>= 1.8.2) but it is not going to
>  be installed E: Broken packages
> Am I supposed to install prototype and scriptaculous directly from
> squeeze or will they be added to the backports repository later?

thanks for you mail. I failed at this point and didn't upload the packages to
backports, but did have them in my local reposority. So my dependencies was
available at my testing. I'm working on the issue that this hopefully will not
happen again.

Sorry! With kind regards, Jan.
Never write mail to <waja@spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!
Version: 3.12
GIT d-- s+: a C+++ UL++++ P+ L+++ E--- W+++ N+++ o++ K++ w--- O M V- PS PE Y++
PGP++ t-- 5 X R tv- b+ DI D+ G++ e++ h---- r+++ y++++