Re: samba unmet dependencies

Quoting Wolfgang Granzer (w@auto.tuwien.ac.at):

> May be I have missed the point but I am still not able to upgrade to
> the backports package of libpam-smbpass:

>   libpam-smbpass: Depends: libpam-runtime (>= 1.0.1-6) but
> 1.0.1-5+lenny1 is installed

I'm not in position of checking this right now but it's very likely
that I need to undo yet another change we made to unstable packages:

  * debian/libpam-smbpass.pam-config, debian/libpam-smbpass.postinst,
    debian/libpam-smbpass.files, debian/rules: provide a config block
    for the new PAM framework, allowing this PAM module to
    auto-configure itself
  * debian/control: make libpam-smbpass depend on
    libpam-runtime (>= 1.0.1-2ubuntu1) for the above

That backport is getting more and more complicated..:-(