Re: samba unmet dependencies

On 2009-10-17 17:41, Nicolas KOWALSKI wrote:
Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Quoting James Vega (jamessan@debian.org):
>> This was discussed on the list yesterday.  Christian knows about the
>> problem and is working on preparing a fixed package.
> ...and uploaded new packages today...

Which works perfectly :-)

Thanks a lot Christian!

May be I have missed the point but I am still not able to upgrade to the backports package of libpam-smbpass:

libpam-smbpass: Depends: libpam-runtime (>= 1.0.1-6) but 1.0.1-5+lenny1 is installed

Does your fix also affect the libpam-smbpass package?

Thanks a lot for your help!