backports keyring

I am a user of Debian, but concerning the operation of the Debian
organization, I am very much an external observer.

To an external observer, the relationship between backports.org and
debian.org appears to be different from that of emdebian.org and
debian.org. In particular, the keyring for emdebian.org is available
for download from the debian.org repository, and your keyring is not.

Why not? Who objects to your keyring being available there? And what
is the nature of their reasoning? Is it your use of the plural, users,
in your email address? ;-)

Or have you simply neglected to put it there? If the latter, you
should become more proactive, IMHO.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net