Re: mercurial backport failed to build - quilt backport required?

	Hi!

* Chris Butler <chrisb@debian.org> [2009-08-10 13:36:31 CEST]:
> I just tried to install the mercurial 1.3.1 backport on a lenny/i386 system,
> and got slightly confused when the package wasn't found (since I'd just
> installed it on amd64).. Turns out that only the amd64 package is available.
>
> According to the buildd log[0], the automated builds failed due to the required
> version of quilt not being available:
>
>     After installing, the following source dependencies are still unsatisfied:
>     quilt(inst 0.46-6 ! >= wanted 0.46-7)

 Vincent, do you plan to backport quilt, or can you please revert your
change with respect to "dh --with quilt" to work with the build
environment in lenny? Makes me wonder how you managed to build and
upload the package for amd64, unless you haven't used a lenny system for
that?

 Thanks,
Rhonda