Unable to install the roundcube backport

Unable to install the roundcube backport for Debian Lenny.

Followed the instructions at http://www.backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=instructions
Both trying to install the backported roundcube using "apt-get -t lenny-backports install roundcube" and the method with pinning all packages using the /etc/apt/preferences file.

The installation just gave the error message "roundcube: Depends: roundcube-core (= 0.2.2-1~bpo50+1) but 0.1.1-10 is to be installed".

Tried installing the roundcube-mysql package instead, but just received the error message "roundcube-mysql: Depends: php-mdb2-driver-mysql (>= 1.5.0b2) but it is not installable".

The "php-mdb2-driver-mysql" isn't in backports at all and not avaiable in Lenny either. Don't know how to install and use the backported roundcube packages using mysql.

How can I solve the above or does the package have unmet mysql dependencies?

The thing when a backported package refers to the older version from Lenny instead of using it's own backport version of the dependency is pretty annoying as well. I guess it's solvable by installing the dependencies before the main package, but it's not as convenient as usual.

Regards,
Stefan