Re: Unable to install the roundcube backport

Hi Stefan,

On Samstag, 8. August 2009, Stefan Sedin wrote:
> The "php-mdb2-driver-mysql" isn't in backports at all and not avaiable in
> Lenny either.

now I see what the problem is: I've only uploaded php-mdb2-driver-sqlite to
backports.org, as this is what I'm using. I will take a look at the -mysql
and -pgsql packages either later today or tomorrow and then upload.

Sorry for the trouble...

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: Thank you for taking this to this list :-)