Re: php4 backports anyone?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: php4 backports anyone?
- From: Scott Kitterman <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 21:03:09 -0400
- Message-id: <83375-SnapperMsgD8DB99B6C6745AE2@[22.214.171.124]>
- In-reply-to: <op.uwhq4wyvm28etv@smtp>
- References: <1246617245.30026.37.camel@rtfm> <op.uwhq4wyvm28etv@smtp>
On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 14:18:22 +0200 "Peter Varlien" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>Ubuntu 6.06 LTS (Long Term Support) (a.k.a "dapper") still gets security
>updates. It's probably old enough that it still has PHP4, though I haven't
>actually checked. Is building PHP4 from source on the new platform an
FWIW, it does and it has very slightly less than two years of security
support left for servers.