Re: backports for bzr and bzr-svn

Am Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007 schrieb Adeodato Simó:

Hello Adeodato!

> * Martin Steigerwald [Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:26:35 +0200]:
> > To Adeodato: You backported bzr before. Please decide yourself whether
> > you want to review my updated backports or provide updated backports
> > yourselves. I did not meant to take over your backports without your
> > agreement. I just wanted to have updated backports today, so I just did
> > them.
>
> As I told you in private (sorry, I didn't see this message when I
> replied to your earlier mail), the packages build at the moment just
> fine in etch without touching anything, so it's mostly easier for me to
> build them, since there'd be nothing to review.

Sure, no problem. So next time I will either just ping you when I have the
time to wait a day or two or build them myself privately ;-) (and ping you
nonetheless).

> BTW I *believe* that, according to backports.org policies, bzr-svn
> should not be backported since the package from testing installs just
> fine in stable once bzr is available.

Hmmm, thats true. I could have spared me that backport if I tried before.

Since you uploaded the new bzr backport already I removed mine from the URL I
told before.

Regards,
--
Martin Steigerwald - team(ix) GmbH - http://www.teamix.de
gpg: 19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90