backports for bzr and bzr-svn

Hello!

Cause I needed those, I rebuilt current bzr and bzr-svn from lenny for etch.

They are available at:

http://people.teamix.net/~ms/backports/etch-backports/bzr/

http://people.teamix.net/~ms/backports/etch-backports/bzr-svn/

This time I also included a source package that was built with
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -S. As it was only a diff I also uploaded the
original source packages from etch. Tell me if you need source packages in
another format but please before read my message to Adeodato below who
backported an earlier version of bzr.

The packages should be signed as well.

I ignored the following warning since it also appears in the original package:

ms@mango:~$ lintian bzr_0.91-2~bpo40+1_i386.deb
W: bzr:
script-not-executable ./usr/share/pycentral/bzr/site-packages/bzrlib/_patiencediff_py.py

To Adeodato: You backported bzr before. Please decide yourself whether you
want to review my updated backports or provide updated backports yourselves.
I did not meant to take over your backports without your agreement. I just
wanted to have updated backports today, so I just did them.

Since I use bzr regularily I think I could also maintain the backports if so
desired.

Regards,
--
Martin Steigerwald - team(ix) GmbH - http://www.teamix.de
gpg: 19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90