Re: Request backport of Bacula 2 for etch?

* Ingrid Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> [2007-09-14 13:56:30 CEST]:
> * Sven Hartge <sven@svenhartge.de> [2007-09-14 11:52:30 CEST]:
> > Paul Muster wrote:

> > > AOL, me2.
>
>  In the meantime I'm almost ready - qwt made no problems at all for
> backporting, so there is no need to disable anything in the bacula build
> process.

 I have a question about the new bpo policy with respect to including
the changelogs: "Include all changelog entries since the last version on
backports.org or since stable if it’s the first version."

 What if the package was never in stable?  I would guess the complete
changelog is wanted, though I can guess that just as implied, it's not
really clear to me.

 Anyone else thought about that yet?
Rhonda