Backport of inkscape and scribus

Hi!

I would like to maintain etch backports of inkscape [1] and scribus [2].

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/inkscape
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/scribus

Regarding scribus, I would like to clarify the current situation a
little bit.  Etch was released with two packages, scribus (1.2.5) and
scribus-ng (1.3.3.6).

During Etch freeze, scribus upstream decided to declare the 1.3.3.x
branch stable and to go on developping in versions 1.3.4.x.  After the
release, Oleksandr Moskalenko decided to switch scribus packages to
reflect this new scheme.

I would like to only backport scribus (= 1.3.3.x branch) at the moment.
A few users already reported data lost using the development branch and
I prefer to let backports.org users out of such troubles.

If that's ok, please add my key to bpo's keyring, the packages are ready
to be uploaded. :)

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism