Re: Backport of inkscape and scribus

Jérémy Bobbio schrieb am Montag, den 25. Juni 2007:

> Hi!
>
> I would like to maintain etch backports of inkscape [1] and scribus [2].
Ah, nice - since I'm a former sponsor of scribus (/me waves to Oleksandr :))
I'm of course interested in newer backports of this great programms.

*snip*

> I would like to only backport scribus (= 1.3.3.x branch) at the moment.
> A few users already reported data lost using the development branch and
> I prefer to let backports.org users out of such troubles.
Of course, I don't want development trees for bpo.

> If that's ok, please add my key to bpo's keyring, the packages are ready
> to be uploaded. :)
If Oleksandr don't want to maintain them on his own I don't have any
objections and will happily add your key to the ring.

Best wishes

Alex