MySQL 5.1.19 etch-backport from experimental

Hello!

No this is not for inclusion in backports.org ;-). I need it for a customer
who wants to use replication via statements in the binary logs. We will see
how that goes.

You can grab the packages at:

http://people.teamix.org/~ms/backports/etch-backports/mysql/

They installed fine on etch and the mysql process ran after starting it.
lintian didn't show anything unusual.

I did not do further testing yet.

So for sure this comes without any warranties, support et al ;-).

I did not have to change anything in the packages, except the changelog.

I would be interested in your experiences however.

Regards,
--
Martin Steigerwald
Trainer / Consultant / Systems Engineer

team(ix) GmbH
Solide IT-Infrastruktur
Südwestpark 35
90449 Nürnberg

fon:   +49 (911) 30999- 0
fax:   +49 (911) 30999-99
mail:  ms@teamix.de
web:   http://www.teamix.de
vcf:   http://www.teamix.de/vcf/ms.vcf
gpg:   19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC
       A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90

Amtsgericht Nürnberg, HRB 18320
Geschäftsführer: Oliver Kügow, Richard Müller