Re: libapache2-mod-fcgid

Hi Micha,

On 6/23/07, Micha Lenk <micha@lenk.info> wrote:
- add a new changelog entry to the debian/changelog describing what
  you changed and for what reason
- your changelog entry should state etch-backports as distribution

done

- you should build the package in a clean build environment
  (for instance by using pbuilder) to make sure build-deps are okay

already done

- the diff.gz contains upstream code changes. I don't believe that this
  is really needed for a backport. I assume that you created the diff by
  hand - and against the old source. How did you build your package?

I have built the package with the tesing-source package. with debuild command.

I have uploaded new packages.
http://chty.org/debian/libapache2-mod-fcgid/
--
William DAUCHY